Your privacy is critically important to us. At SleepingTabletz, we follow a few fundamental principles when it comes to confidentiality and the privacy of our customers and website visitors:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it to process and deliver your online order of anti-anxiety medicines and sleeping pills.
- We don’t share your personal information and contact details with anyone except to comply with the law, to protect our legal rights, or with other organizations that are involved in the process of delivery of medicines to your doorstep.
- We don’t store your personal information unless required for the delivery of repeat orders and for inquiries regarding existing orders.
1. Collection of Information of Website Visitors and Registered Users
Like many other website operators, SleepingTabletz collects information that is commonly made available by web browsers and servers. This non-personally identifying information may include visitor’s language preferences, browser type, date and time of the visit to the website, and referring site. SleepingTabletz collects this information in an attempt to better understand how its visitors use the website.
SleepingTabletz also collects potentially personally-identifying information as well. This may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of our registered customers. Any personally-identifying information that is collected by SleepingTabletz will be used and disclosed under the same circumstances as for the usage and disclosure of non-personally identifying information as described below in the ‘Disclosure of Information’ section.
The information collected by SleepingTabletz website includes, but not limited to:
- All personal details you type in and submit to our website, such as your name, email address, contact number, etc.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is automatically collected by our website.
2. Use of Information
SleepingTabletz may utilize the information automatically collected by our website and the information that you voluntarily provide us for the following purposes:
- To respond to the queries and requests generated by the user.
- To alert the user regarding any changes in our products and services.
- To complete tasks arising from any contracts between you and SleepingTabletz, such as the delivery of medicines ordered online by the user.
- To provide information regarding our products. This may include informative material and newsletters, promotional emails, and another similar kind of messages
3. Security of Information
SleepingTabletz uses advanced security measures to make its website safe for visitors and customers. Our online order system makes use of the latest Secured Encryption Technology and all personal and credit card information submitted by our users and protected with advanced technical security shields. Our system also has safeguards in place to protect you against credit card fraud. In addition to this, SleepingTabletz stores personally identifiable information on secured computers that store your information in accordance with the latest data protection guidelines.